- Certified tint standards
- Fulfills state tint meter recertification requirements
- Check the accuracy of the tint meter
- Each piece has its light transmittance value printed on the label
- These values are accurate to within ±1% of a N.I.S.T. calibrated spectrophotometer
- The reference samples work with any brand tint meter
- Each new tint meter includes two reference samples
To verify that the tint meter is working properly and within specifications, take a reading of the reference samples before you begin to use the tint meter. The meter should display a reading of not more than ±2% of the value printed on the label.
Visit the How To Use page for more details.